I'm currently working on a program that updates our companys software.
I'm letting a User chose the location of the installed program and a backup location in an "CreateInputDirPage"
Currently I'm creating a mask for the selection of the two directorys:
SelectPathPage := CreateInputDirPage(PreviousPageId,
'Text 1',
'Text 2.',
'Text 3', False, 'New Folder');
SelectPathPage.Add('Path to company program');
SelectPathPage.Add('Path to backup folder');
Then I'm validating with existing files if the first Folder indead holds our companys program. Now I want to copy the first selection to a new subfolder in the Backup-Folder.
I found this sample code from another question for copying the files:
DirectoryCopy(SelectPathPage.Values[0], SelectPathPage.Values[1]);
Which seems to work with the "NextButtonClick"-Function.
How can I copy the folder and the content of the folder on a seperate mask after the "SelectPathPage"-Mask with a progress bar and making the next button available when the copy is finished. It should be similar to the "Install"-Mask with the progress bar. Is it even possible to create something like this in a custom mask in Inno Setup?
Thanks in Advance

