I'm starting a new QML/C++ project. I'm pretty new to QML. I've developed some cross-platfrom application with Qt and C++, but I rarely used QML for UI.
I'm starting a new smartphone application (android and ios) that will probably have 10 or more different windows (I suppose to use different QML pages for every window). There will be a main page and then, depending on the button you click, other windows will be open so that you can navigate through all the functionality of the app.
What I wanted to know is: what is the correct approach of structuring a multi-window application with qml? How should I load my QML windows dynamically (when for example a button is clicked)?
I found this really interesting topic that explains how to use Loader element to load different windows with qml (using a single Loader, using a Loader for every page, ...) but it's using QtQuick 1.1 and now, with Qt 5.15, I'm using QtQuick 2.12. I was wondering if the "More Complex Navigation" approach in the link above is still the one to follow with QtQuick 2.12 for my purpose or there are better ways that promote efficiency, maintainability and readability of the code.