I would like to develop Flutter web app on Windows Subsystems for Linux (Debian 10). I followed this instruction. https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/codelab-web
flutter channel beta
flutter upgrade
flutter config --enable-web
First, I input these commands in my terminal and all of them worked fine.
Second, I tried flutter doctor command and this is the result.
Downloading android-arm-release/linux-x64 tools... 2.1s
Downloading android-arm64-profile/linux-x64 tools... 1.8s
Downloading android-arm64-release/linux-x64 tools... 1.6s
Downloading android-x64-profile/linux-x64 tools... 1.6s
Downloading android-x64-release/linux-x64 tools... 1.5s
Doctor summary (to see all details, run flutter doctor -v):
[✓] Flutter (Channel beta, 1.18.0-11.1.pre, on Linux, locale en_US.UTF-8)
[✗] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices
✗ Unable to locate Android SDK.
Install Android Studio from: https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html
On first launch it will assist you in installing the Android SDK components.
(or visit https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install/linux#android-setup for detailed instructions).
If the Android SDK has been installed to a custom location, set ANDROID_SDK_ROOT to that location.
You may also want to add it to your PATH environment variable.
[✗] Chrome - develop for the web (Cannot find Chrome executable at google-chrome)
! Cannot find Chrome. Try setting CHROME_EXECUTABLE to a Chrome executable.
[!] Android Studio (not installed)
[✓] Connected device (1 available)
! Doctor found issues in 3 categories.
I develop web app, so I don't need Android toolchain and Android Studio, but I need Chrome.
I think there are two ways.
install Chrome on WSL => I searched the Internet, but I couldn't find the way to do so.
user Chrome on Windows 10(not WSL) => I searched the Internet (for example:
flutter chrome "windows subsystems for linux"), but I couldn't find the way to do so.
Could you give me any advice?
