I tried to install / remove and reinstall / fix Mysql and Workbench in Ubuntu 20.04 but allways get this message:
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
mysql-server is already the newest version (8.0.20-2ubuntu20.04).
You might want to run 'apt --fix-broken install' to correct these.
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
libmysqlclient21 : Depends: mysql-common (>= 8.0.20-2ubuntu20.04) but 5.8+1.0.5ubuntu2 is to be installed
mysql-client : Depends: mysql-community-client (= 8.0.20-2ubuntu20.04) but it is not installable
mysql-community-test : Depends: mysql-community-server (= 8.0.20-2ubuntu20.04) but it is not installable
Depends: mysql-community-client (= 8.0.20-2ubuntu20.04) but it is not installable
Depends: libjson-perl but it is not going to be installed
Depends: mysql-community-server-core but it is not installable
mysql-server : Depends: mysql-community-server (= 8.0.20-2ubuntu20.04) but it is not installable
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt --fix-broken install' with no packages (or specify a solution).
When I try sudo apt --fix-broken install this comes out:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
libmysqlclient21 : Depends: mysql-common (>= 8.0.20-2ubuntu20.04) but 5.8+1.0.5ubuntu2 is installed
mysql-client : Depends: mysql-community-client (= 8.0.20-2ubuntu20.04) but it is not installable
mysql-community-test : Depends: mysql-community-server (= 8.0.20-2ubuntu20.04) but it is not installable
Depends: mysql-community-client (= 8.0.20-2ubuntu20.04) but it is not installable
Depends: libjson-perl but it is not installed
Depends: mysql-community-server-core but it is not installable
mysql-server : Depends: mysql-community-server (= 8.0.20-2ubuntu20.04) but it is not installable
E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by held packages.
E: Unable to correct dependencies
I'm sorry, I'm sure there is a easy solution.. but I can't find it.