RazorPay Android: stuck in RazorPay view when callback_url is used

Viewed 800

I am implementing RazorPay Android Standard SDK for Order and Payment purposes.

Following is the code for payment:

private fun startPayment(razorPayId: String, paymentOrderId: String, totalPrice: String) {
    val co = Checkout()
    co.setKeyID(razorPayId)

    try {
        val options = JSONObject()
        options.put("name", "Payment")
        options.put("description", "")
        options.put("order_id", paymentOrderId)
        options.put("currency", "INR")
        options.put("amount", totalPrice)
        options.put("callback_url", "${ApiConstant.BASE_URL}orders/payment")

        val preFill = JSONObject()
        preFill.put("email", getEmail())
        preFill.put("contact", getPhoneNumber())

        options.put("prefill", preFill)

        val theme = JSONObject()
        theme.put("hide_topbar", false)

        options.put("theme", theme)
        co.open(this, options)
    } catch (e: Exception) {
        Toast.makeText(this, "Error in payment: " + e.message, Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show()
        e.printStackTrace()
    }
}

I have used callback_url for securing my payment. The problem is when I used this in test mode, I am getting stuck on the Success page of RazorPay and I am not able to have success callback in my app.

In the given screenshot, the message {"payment": "success"} is the response from my callback_url. If I press back on this page, I am having two options displayed in the screenshot.

enter image description here

Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you in advance.

1 Answers

Okay so finally I got a reply from RazorPay Support that there is no such thing as callback_url for Android Standard SDK.

Related