Huawei Toolkit can not analyze my project

Viewed 532

I am trying to use Huawei Toolkit to understand my google dependencies in my project and add huawei services. However, every time, when I want to analyze the whole project and start new conversion, analysis does not complete and get an error like this "failed to execute the engine analysis task".

Android studio version is 3.6.2 and I am on windows 10 and toolkit version is 2.0.3.301.

Error is like at image:

enter image description here

How can i solve this?

1 Answers

We had a similar issue and in your case it might also be related to the use of Kotlin. The Converter of the Toolkit does only support basic Kotlin syntax so that some projects written in Kotlin might run into this issue.

This does not mean there is no alternative because for of the most frequent kits like Push, Analytics, Location, and more, manual conversion guides exist.

Related