I have problems with queue time in Laravel Horizon..
Case: I have an exam proctoring software that take picture from ~1500 students webcam every 30 seconds. Then I put it on the queue to broadcast via websocket the latest image to the teachers.
My server has 32 CPU and 192GB RAM.
Here is my horizon configuration:
And I receive some emails similar like this from the system. Varying from 1000 seconds to >30k seconds like this one.
The queue processing feels like very slow even when I put 100k maxProcesses..
Can someone help me with this? Thanks in advance..
EDIT: To make the question clearer here is the summary:
My server has 32 CPU and 192GB RAM (Ubuntu 18.04).
I allocated 100k max processes in horizon config (I even changed it yesterday to 1.000.000 max processes)
BUT the queue processing is not as fast as I think it would. One of the queue even have 30k+ seconds wait time.
How to make the queue processing faster? Is there any horizon/server configuration that I missed? Some limit configuration maybe in PHP Limit/Redis Limit/any limit?

