As we know angular can build a project and convert to pure HTML, CSS, and js code. Similarly, I want my AngularJS application. When I run that app using npm start It works. I want to put that app in my backend as index.html as template so that no need for a separate front end server.
As shown below backend is a flask app and frontend is angular JS app.
Please suggest me the solution
- How to convert code to pure Html CSS js? or
- How to use angular JS frontend directly in flask backend as a template?
.
├── backend
│ ├── app.py
│ └── src
│ ├── db.py
│ ├── __init__.py
│ ├── run.py
│ └── secure.py
├── frontend
│ ├── app
│ │ ├── app.config.js
│ │ ├── app.css
│ │ ├── app.module.js
│ │ ├── home
| | | ├── home.component.js
| | | ├── home.component.spec.js
| | | ├── home.module.js
| | | └── home.template.html
│ │ ├── index.html
| ├── package.json
│ ├── package-lock.json
│ └── README.md