I am new to react-i18nnext library. I try to separate my translations into files so that each page has a separate JSON-file and not one single.
I am confused about how to do the following step from this guide:

How am I trying to implement i18n from other files:
I am using the following code to call default translate.json file:
<h1>{t('title')}</h1>
But I want to call a different file, so I have to use according to the guide:
<h1>{t('test:title')}</h1>
if I use file translation.json - everything works, but if I am using another name of the file - it fails with error:
i18next::translator: missingKey en test title title
Other code
I followed the "Step by Step" guide on the official page of the library.
Here's my i18n.js file:
import i18n from 'i18next';
import { initReactI18next } from 'react-i18next';
import Backend from 'i18next-http-backend';
import LanguageDetector from 'i18next-browser-languagedetector';
// not like to use this?
// have a look at the Quick start guide
// for passing in lng and translations on init
const languages = ['en', 'de', 'et'];
i18n
/*
load translation using http -> see /public/locales (i.e. https://github.com/i18next/react-i18next/tree/master/example/react/public/locales)
learn more: https://github.com/i18next/i18next-http-backend
*/
.use(Backend)
/*
detect user language
learn more: https://github.com/i18next/i18next-browser-languageDetector
*/
.use(LanguageDetector)
/*
pass the i18n instance to react-i18next.
*/
.use(initReactI18next)
/*
init i18next
for all options read: https://www.i18next.com/overview/configuration-options
*/
.init({
lng:"ee",
fallbackLng: 'et', // use et if detected lng is not available
saveMissing: true, // send not translated keys to endpoint
debug: true,
whitelist: languages,
// backend: {
// // for all available options read the backend's repository readme file
// loadPath: '/locales/{{lng}}/{{ns}}.json'
// },
react: {
useSuspense: false
}
})
export default i18n;
For a better overview, I added my code to codesandbox:
