Hello tell me please how can I run after method only after several methods? I try to create it for UI autotests with Java + TestNG + Maven. Thanks in advance
Hello tell me please how can I run after method only after several methods? I try to create it for UI autotests with Java + TestNG + Maven. Thanks in advance
Check it out this simple code, this might make a little clue to you how @AfterGroups works:
import org.testng.annotations.AfterGroups;
import org.testng.annotations.Test;
public class MyTest {
@Test(groups= {"group1"})
public void yourTest1() {
System.out.println("yourTest1");
}
@Test(groups= {"group1"})
public void yourTest2() {
System.out.println("yourTest2");
}
@Test
public void yourTest3() {
System.out.println("yourTest3");
}
@AfterGroups("group1")
public void tearDown() {
System.out.println("tearDown");
}
}
Output:
yourTest1
yourTest2
tearDown
yourTest3
For @AfterGroups which handles multiple groups, please define with multiple groups name, looks like this:
public class MyTest {
@Test(groups= {"group1"})
public void yourTest1() {
System.out.println("yourTest1");
}
@Test(groups= {"group2"})
public void yourTest2() {
System.out.println("yourTest2");
}
@Test
public void yourTest3() {
System.out.println("yourTest3");
}
@AfterGroups(groups= {"group1", "group2"})
public void tearDown() {
System.out.println("tearDown");
}
}
Output:
yourTest1
tearDown
yourTest2
tearDown
yourTest3
Hope this helps