I'm trying to subset a dataframe into a smaller one based on one of the column values, the data frame as the following head()
Experiment SRA_Sample Sample_Name Grupo_analisis body_site
1 SRX567480 SRS626942 GTEX-111CU-0226-SM-5GZXC 1 Thyroid
2 SRX615964 SRS644174 GTEX-111FC-1026-SM-5GZX1 1 Thyroid
3 SRX563960 SRS625636 GTEX-111VG-0526-SM-5N9BW 3 Thyroid
4 SRX564185 SRS625665 GTEX-111YS-0726-SM-5GZY8 1 Thyroid
5 SRX559141 SRS624025 GTEX-1122O-0226-SM-5N9DA 1 Thyroid
6 SRX561718 SRS625313 GTEX-1128S-0126-SM-5H12S 1 Thyroid
molecular_data_type sex Group ShortName
1 Allele-Specific Expression male NIT 111CU_NIT
2 RNA Seq (NGS) male NIT 111FC_NIT
3 RNA Seq (NGS) male ELI 111VG_ELI
4 Allele-Specific Expression male NIT 111YS_NIT
5 RNA Seq (NGS) female NIT 1122O_NIT
6 Allele-Specific Expression female NIT 1128S_NIT
There are 3 groups ELI, NIT y SCI, I want to randomly select 10 samples of each class. I'm trying:
> set.seed(12)
> targets10<- filter(targets, targets$Group== ("NIT", "ELI", "SFI")) %>% sample_n(., 10)
or
>targets10<-filter(targets, targets$Group== "NIT","ELI","SFI") %>% sample_n(., 10)
is giving me the following error: Error in (~targets$Group == "NIT") & ~"ELI" : operations are possible only for numeric, logical or complex types
Could someone help me???
than you so much in advance