How to add dynamic greater than filter (filter box) in apache superset?

Viewed 1460

Has superset changed its folder locations and interface? From a youtube tutorial, I found these options available in filter box: enter image description here

But why my filter box looks like this: enter image description here

I want to apply a filter box which gives me flexibility to apply a filter over ranges. For example, this is my table: enter image description here

I tried to apply the filter as shown below: enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here But how it works is this way: enter image description here When we look at time filter: enter image description here It works well and offers tons of customization, I was just curious if we can dynamically filter time then why not other values. Please do let me know if you have something for this.

0 Answers
Related