I have created a multitrack web player using wavesurfer.js which can adjust the levels and panning of the different tracks.
What I want to do is export the mixed tracks with new levels and panning as a single .wav file.
I've done a bit of research into this and alot of people are pointing to https://github.com/mattdiamond/Recorderjs but development stopped on this over 4 years ago and from what I've found it seems to have a load of issues.
Just initializing it like so var rec = new Recorder(spectrum); I get an error saying Cannot read property 'createScriptProcessor' of undefined at new Recorder And a quick search shows that is deprecated, see https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/BaseAudioContext/createScriptProcessor.
Although I have a multitrack player if I can figure out how to export a single track with the levels and panning I could go from there. Is there any other way of exporting web audio with just the web audio API or can anybody point me to any other js libraries like this that might work?