I have a json stream as follows ...
[
{
"page": 1,
"pages": 7,
"per_page": "2000",
"total": 13200
},
[
{
"indicator": {
"id": "SP.POP.TOTL",
"value": "Population, total"
},
"country": {
"id": "1A",
"value": "Arab World"
},
"value": null,
"decimal": "0",
"date": "2019"
},
{
"indicator": {
"id": "SP.POP.TOTL",
"value": "Population, total"
},
"country": {
"id": "1A",
"value": "Arab World"
},
"value": "419790588",
"decimal": "0",
"date": "2018"
},
...
]
]
And I'm trying to decode it ... so I have the following struct ... but I keep getting "cannot unmarshal array into Go value of type struct { P struct ... "
type Message []struct {
P struct {
Page int
}
V []struct {
Indicator struct {
Id string
Value string
}
Country struct {
Value string
}
Value string
Decimal string
Date string
}
}
My struct looks to match the json ... but obviously not! Any ideas?