I am always getting an error while trying to install go-pear.phar
This is the error, after hit Enter to the question 1-13, 'all' or Enter to continue:
1-13, 'all' or Enter to continue:
**ERROR**
Please, enter the php.exe path.
I had PHP installed in my environment path as well. I did check with php --version and got the message
C:\xampp\php>php --version
PHP 7.2.31 (cli) (built: May 12 2020 10:26:32) ( ZTS MSVC15 (Visual C++ 2017) x64 )
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
So I proceed to install go-pear.phar with the command. But I'm keep being stuck in error above.
C:\xampp\php>php go-pear.phar
Are you installing a system-wide PEAR or a local copy?
(system|local) [system] :
Below is a suggested file layout for your new PEAR installation. To
change individual locations, type the number in front of the
directory. Type 'all' to change all of them or simply press Enter to
accept these locations.
1. Installation base ($prefix) : C:\xampp\php
2. Temporary directory for processing : C:\xampp\php\tmp
3. Temporary directory for downloads : C:\xampp\php\tmp
4. Binaries directory : C:\xampp\php
5. PHP code directory ($php_dir) : C:\xampp\php\pear
6. Documentation directory : C:\xampp\php\docs
7. Data directory : C:\xampp\php\data
8. User-modifiable configuration files directory : C:\xampp\php\cfg
9. Public Web Files directory : C:\xampp\php\www
10. System manual pages directory : C:\xampp\php\man
11. Tests directory : C:\xampp\php\tests
12. Name of configuration file : C:\WINDOWS\pear.ini
13. Path to CLI php.exe :
1-13, 'all' or Enter to continue:
**ERROR**
Please, enter the php.exe path.