I am new to Azure Data factory. While developing the pipeline I could not find undo operation in Azure Data Factory. ctrl+z did not work. What is the keyboard shortcut for the undo?
I am new to Azure Data factory. While developing the pipeline I could not find undo operation in Azure Data Factory. ctrl+z did not work. What is the keyboard shortcut for the undo?
If you are in git mode, you're able to revert any change using a git method of choice. ADF basically stores a few .json files in your git repo, any saves you make in the UI is pushed to the git repository. Changes made in your development branch will also be reflected in the UI after a page refresh.
For example, installing Github for Windows & cloning your collaboration branch enables you to see any change that has been done and which JSON was affected.