I would like to export my Next.js project for the use with a Template Engine. (In my case "twig") I replaced all the texts in my HTML with the {{ ... }} twig markdown.
When I run next build && next export the HTML is generated as intended. The problem now is, that when I render e.g. the "index.html" with the twig renderer the texts are replaced again bei the markdown {{ ... }} from the .../index.js code. (Since this calls createElement and replaces all creates the tags for faster loading)
Now my question is: is it possible to disable the generating of the .js file for every page sothat I can change the .html file without it being overwritten?
P.S. The build is running as a SSG (Static Site Generator) eventhough I am not using getInitalProps, getStaticProps, getStaticPaths or getServerSideProps which I find strange. And I have no configuration in the next.config.js file.
Thank you so much in advance!