I would like to know if there is a way to set the Tabulator select options by both row and column? For example, the following Tabulator table setup contains a column definition with a "select" editor and parameters:
var table = new Tabulator("#myDiv"), {
height: "100%",
data: [],
columns: [
{ title: "Project ID", field: "Projectid", responsive: 0, hozAlign: "center", editor: "autocomplete", editorParams: { values: projectIdList } },
{ title: "Phase Code", field: "Phasecode", responsive: 0, hozAlign: "center", editor: "select", editorParams: { values: laborPhaseCodes } }
]
});
The "select" editor refers to an array to acquire its values inside the editorParams. This creates the same dropdown list of options for each row/cell in the Phasecode column.
What I would like to do is populate the values list with a set of options applicable to the selected value from the Projectid column on a row-by-row basis. Stated differently, the Projectid code will be different for each row and the Phasecode options are unique for each Projectid. Consequently, when the user makes a Projectid selection, I would like to refresh the Phasecode options for that row only.
Can it be done?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.