I've developed a simple Workout Android app without uml class diagram in mind. Now I want to refactor it.
How the app works
On the home screen, there's just a button to start an workout session. By clicking on it, a countdown of 10 seconds is fired, waiting for the person to get ready.
Then, the app will display several exercises, one at a time, with a break interval between them. Each exercise takes 30 seconds; and each break interval, 10 seconds. On each exercise/break, the app shows the following information:
- A countdown timer of the current exercise/break;
- The name of the current exercise or, in the case of a break interval, the name of the next exercise;
- An image that illustrates the current (or the next) exercise;
- A pause button.
Finally, when the workout session finishes, the app shows a GIF as a celebration. On this last screen there's also a "Go home" button.
The UML class diagram
I've made the following UML class diagram to model this app:

My doubts
However, I'm not so sure if this is the proper way to model the scenario described. I'd appreciate if I could get some feedback/review about it.
One of the main things that I'm in doubt of has to deal with the WorkoutActivity class. It has no attributes in the diagram because I couldn't think of any attribute for it in the way that I'm modeling this problem. And because it's empty, it's a little weird to me. I thought about using a list class (e.g. ExercisesList) to model the set of exercises, but I'm kind of stuck with this diagram.
Another issue is about the buttons, should I include them in the diagram?
