Can I create a custom Chart in Apache Superset?

Viewed 7005

I have been trying to customize Superset as much as possible and have succeeded to some extent. What I want to do now is create a custom chart based on my requirements, I have combined two big numbers to look like this using CSS properties but it's interfering with a lot of other properties of the charts in a given dashboard. enter image description here

This is nothing but a set of two "big number" chart combined together with custom CSS. What I want to achieve is a customized widget having some special design or formatting. In simpler words to achieve the same below but with some word in between like: 30% Budget is providing me 70% output. Has anyone tried any hack to do that?

2 Answers

as an update, recently Preset has released a tutorial of just how to do that. Basically with the new viz plugin architecture you can use any js library and do any customization you want, and integrate it to Superset. They also talked about the new architecture and did a live demo, the video is here.

Related