I would like to display a combination of the dygraph legend options "always" and "follow". The drawback of using "follow" is that there is no legend if there is no mouse over the graph. I want to display the default legend in a separate div if there is no mouse over, similar to legend "always" with a labelsDiv set. This would allow a user to take a screenshot of the graph without worrying about placing the mouse on the graph to identify the series.
Dygraph.js appears to only allow one legend.
My approach is to create a static legend using the names of the series, but I'm missing the color for each series. Is it possible to identify the color of each series of the dygraph?
EDIT: I've provided an example below, where "dygraphcolor1" would represent the color of each series.
//script
var serieslabels = [point1, point2, point3]
g = new Dygraph(document.getElementById(chart_title), data,
{labels: serieslabels,
legend: 'follow',
labelsSeparateLines: true,
labelsDiv: document.getElementById('chart_title_legend'), //remove since not allowed with legend = 'follow'
for (a=1; a < labels.length; a++){
//html via document.write
// this will make a list of each series label displayed in the same color as dygraph.
<p style ="color:dygraphcolor1"> serieslabels[a]</p>
}