My plan is to create a build project with two sources:
The primary source is the repository of the application I'm building.
A secondary source is a repository containing a generic buildspec.yml and other files like eslint configs.
The reason for that is I want to separate app code from build definition, so I can reuse the same build definition for several apps. The same buildspec.yml and accompanying eslint files are capable of building any of my backend applications.
According to documentation the buildspec path for a build project is a path relative to the root path of primary source.
But what is the correct way of pointing to a buildspec.yml residing in secondary source?
(As far as I know the application code must be the primary source so Codebuild can detect code changes like PRs opened and code push operations.)
(I know that Codebuild allows a S3 path as buildspec path but I don't see how it can help me since my secondary source is a repository.)
Thanks!

