How can I use in select dropdown with selected value with Angular 9.
<select [required]="egg.value" [(ngModel)]="protein.egg.sizeEgg"
#eggSize="ngModel" name="eggSize">
<option [value]="size" disabled>Size</option>
<option>S</option>
<option>M</option>
<option>L</option>
</select>
in angular 8 it work properly but in angular 9 it do problems inside terminal how can I fix it
terminal error
ERROR in src/app/home/home.component.html:67:32 - error TS2339: Property 'size' does not exist on type 'HomeComponent'.
67 <option [value]="size" disabled>Size</option>
~~~~
src/app/home/home.component.ts:20:16
20 templateUrl: './home.component.html',
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Error occurs in the template of component HomeComponent.
src/app/home/home.component.html:67:32 - error TS2339: Property 'size' does not exist on type 'HomeComponent'.
67 <option [value]="size" disabled>Size</option>
~~~~
src/app/home/home.component.ts:20:16
20 templateUrl: './home.component.html',
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Error occurs in the template of component HomeComponent.
** Angular Live Development Server is listening on localhost:4200, open your browser on http://localhost:4200/ **
devtool error
home:1 Refused to load the image 'http://localhost:4200/favicon.ico' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'none'". Note that 'img-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.
Please I am wait to your help Thx:-)
