I'm trying to set up the Bamboo build plan configuration using Bamboo YAML specs (.yml file below). In the last stage (Create deployment artifacts) I want to use the shared artifacts from the previous stage. By specifying the artifacts of the jobs as "shared: true" I can use them in the second stage. However, they are in the same destination folder. Using the UI this can be easily edited.
But how can I specify the destination folder of the two artifacts in the Bamboo YAML specs, e.g. from "Root of working directory" to "./app" and "./wwwroot", respectively?
---
version: 2
plan:
project-key: COCKPIT
key: BE
name: Cockpit - Continuous Build - Windows
stages:
- Build Stage:
- Build Backend
- Build Frontend
- Build Artifact:
- Create Deployment Artifact
Build Backend:
requirements:
- Visual Studio Build Tools (32-bit)
tasks:
- checkout:
repository: cockpit_backend
path: 'cockpit_backend'
force-clean-build: false
- script:
- dotnet publish .\cockpit_backend\src\Cockpit.WebApi\ --configuration Release
artifacts:
-
name: BackendBuild
location: cockpit_backend/src/Cockpit.WebApi/bin/Release/netcoreapp3.1/publish
pattern: '**/*.*'
required: true
shared: true
Build Frontend:
requirements:
- os_linux
tasks:
- checkout:
repository: 'Cockpit / cockpit_frontend'
path: 'cockpit_frontend'
force-clean-build: false
- script:
- cd cockpit_frontend
- npm install
- script:
- cd cockpit_frontend
- npm run build-prod
docker:
image: node:alpine
artifacts:
-
name: FrontendBuild
location: cockpit_frontend/dist
pattern: '**/*.*'
required: true
shared: true
Create Deployment Artifact:
requirements:
- os_windows
tasks:
- script:
interpreter: powershell
scripts:
- $buildDir = "Cockpit"
- $dest = "Cockpit_${bamboo.buildNumber}.zip"
- Add-Type -assembly "system.io.compression.filesystem"
- '[io.compression.zipfile]::CreateFromDirectory($buildDir, $dest)'
artifacts:
-
name: Completebuild
pattern: 'Cockpit_${bamboo.buildNumber}.zip'
required: true