I am trying to migrate a MariaDB database to MySQL. To do this I have created a mysqldump of the MariaDB database and am attempting to import into MySQL. (This is being done with the official docker container mysql:latest).
I am getting the following error when importing into MySQL:
ERROR 3822 (HY000) at line 172: Duplicate check constraint name 'CONSTRAINT_1'.
If I look at the mysqldump file I can see why this is happening. All boolean columns in my database have a constraints that looks something like:
CONSTRAINT `CONSTRAINT_1` CHECK (`bool_col_1` in (0,1))
CONSTRAINT `CONSTRAINT_2` CHECK (`bool_col_2` in (0,1))
CONSTRAINT `CONSTRAINT_3` CHECK (`bool_col_3` in (0,1))
These constraints were not explicitly created by me but implicitly by Flask-SQLAlchemy (I think).
Notice how the constraint names are incremented starting with CONSTRAINT_1. Well the problem is that each table starts incrementing its constraint names starting with CONSTRAINT_1. Thus the error I am seeing gets thrown when trying to create the second table.
I'd like to know how best to solve this while keeping the integrity of my database intact.