I just found out that it's possible to do magic in the console by adding a second argument in console.log(...) containing CSS formatting. The trick is to prefix the text by %c. For instance, the following.
const text = "I am feeling blue";
const css = "color: orange;";
console.log("%c" + text, css);
While it being awesomely nice to have on occasion, I can't help wonder if there's more to the %something syntax from a nerdy deep-dive perspective.
I guess the c stands for css and the percentage sign is some kind of escape character I haven't been aware of. I googled that too but due to the syntax being used, it's a bit hard to specify what I'm looking for. And, as we all know, Google sucks at reading minds.
The question is twofold. What other syntax is available for the console logging, especially with the percentage sign (that seems to be a tool'ish thing) and/or how can I google to research the stuff myself?