Fatal Error: Duplicate keys of type 'Geocoded Placemark' were found in a dictionary. (Mapbox Geocoder)

Viewed 694

I quote: "This usually means either that the type violates Hashable's requirements, or that members of such a dictionary were mutated after insertion."

I'm using the Mapbox Geocoder , and when this runtime error occured, my XCode brought me to Thread 1, 0_swift_runtime_on_report and the error occured on the commented line below:

libswiftCore.dylib`_swift_runtime_on_report:
    0x10fdd2180 <+0>: pushq %rbp //this line right here

I've never seen this error before and I don't even begin to know how to approach it. I'm sorry I'm not putting any of my project code into it, but I don't even know how to interpret this error to figure out which code I should be fixing. How do I even know what dictionary it's referring to? If I can add anything to this, please let me know.

0 Answers
Related