Am fairly new to RxJs, and trying to wrap my head around what the proper pattern is to simply create an Observable array of Observables.
I want to retrieve a list of User's Posts. The Posts themselves should be Observables, and I want to keep them all in an Observable array, so that when the array changes the calling code should be notified and update anything subscribed to the post "list". This is simple enough, but I also would like each of the Posts to be Observables, so if I retrieve a specific posts[i] from it, I should also be able to subscribe to these individual objects. What is the proper way to do this?
Am using Angular 9, I have:
public getPosts(): Observable<Array<Post>> {
return new Promise((resolve, reject) = {
let posts: Observable<Array<Post>> = new Observable<Array<Post>>();
this.get<Array<Post>>('posts').subscribe(r => {
posts = from(r);
return resolve(posts);
});
});
}
This gives me an Observable<Array<Post>>, but how should I create an Observable<Array<Observable<Post>>>?
Is this an anti-pattern?