How Can I send ConfirmWaitTime in the PKIMessage?

Viewed 54

I am new to PKI. Working with Certified Management Protocol. I want to send ConfirmWaitTime with PKIMessage.

I have added a new parameter confirmWaitTime in PKIXCertResponse.java and sending it as int value.

So in the client that object we are extracting PKIXCertResponse (CertRepMessage) as below

PKIMessage pkiMessage = //actual response
CertRepMessage certRep = CertRepMessage.getInstance(pkiMessage .getBody().getContent());

So here we are getting error something similar to 'Unexpected ASN1Integer'.

Same error when i try from client openssl-cmp throws error that 'Unexpected ASN1Integer' due to this additional integer parameter.

How can I pass this additional parameter in the response? Do I need to pass it as an object in the Header as mention in RFC? If yes how can I generate this object and attach to the header? confirmWaitTime OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= {id-it 14} ConfirmWaitTimeValue ::= GeneralizedTime

Please suggest me the correct way to send this ConfirmWaitTime in the PKIMessage

0 Answers
Related