Cannot change authentication account on Logic Apps

Viewed 340

I am trying to build a logic app to email results of a devops query on a regular basis. When I use the 'Get query results' block in logic apps, I am unable to authenticate with my primary email address. Instead Logic Apps keeps picking up my alias email address when I try to change connection. No sign in screen is displayed so I assume my credentials are cached somewhere.

Any ideas on how I can change the account I use to login with?

Update

Adding new connector

Trying to add a new connector using 'add new'

No option to sign in. Defaults to .uk account rather than using .co.uk account that I am signed into through Azure.

No option to sign in. Defaults to .uk account rather than using .co.uk account that I am signed into through Azure.

1 Answers

Under API Connections you can find any connections the Logic App is using. Click a connection to be able to edit or delete it.

Logic App API Connections

EDIT:
If you would like to use another email address instead of the current one, delete the connection and create a new one from the Logic Apps designer.

Related