I use Kotlin Native (multiplatform) and I have create a TestKotinNative app, but only work when run on simulator. When I run on my device (iphone 7, 13.4.1), xcode show error "TestKotlinNative.xcodeproj Building for iOS, but the linked and embedded framework 'SharedCode.framework' was built for iOS Simulator." My Xcode version: 11.4.1 Please help me! Thank
This is my build.gradle.kts (same with https://play.kotlinlang.org/hands-on/Targeting%20iOS%20and%20Android%20with%20Kotlin%20Multiplatform/06_SettingUpKotlinFramework)
import org.jetbrains.kotlin.gradle.plugin.mpp.KotlinNativeTarget
plugins {
kotlin("multiplatform")
}
kotlin {
//select iOS target platform depending on the Xcode environment variables
val iOSTarget: (String, KotlinNativeTarget.() -> Unit) -> KotlinNativeTarget =
if (System.getenv("SDK_NAME")?.startsWith("iphoneos") == true)
::iosArm64
else
::iosX64
iOSTarget("ios") {
binaries {
framework {
baseName = "SharedCode"
}
}
}
jvm("android")
sourceSets["commonMain"].dependencies {
implementation("org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-stdlib-common")
}
sourceSets["androidMain"].dependencies {
implementation("org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-stdlib")
}
}
val packForXcode by tasks.creating(Sync::class) {
val targetDir = File(buildDir, "xcode-frameworks")
/// selecting the right configuration for the iOS
/// framework depending on the environment
/// variables set by Xcode build
val mode = System.getenv("CONFIGURATION") ?: "DEBUG"
val framework = kotlin.targets
.getByName<KotlinNativeTarget>("ios")
.binaries.getFramework(mode)
inputs.property("mode", mode)
dependsOn(framework.linkTask)
from({ framework.outputDirectory })
into(targetDir)
/// generate a helpful ./gradlew wrapper with embedded Java path
doLast {
val gradlew = File(targetDir, "gradlew")
gradlew.writeText("#!/bin/bash\n"
+ "export 'JAVA_HOME=${System.getProperty("java.home")}'\n"
+ "cd '${rootProject.rootDir}'\n"
+ "./gradlew \$@\n")
gradlew.setExecutable(true)
}
}
tasks.getByName("build").dependsOn(packForXcode)