So what I'm trying to do is to play a HLS m3u8 file from an Backblaze B2 bucket that I have (via B2's S3 API) . The problem that I have is an HLS file is made up of both the .m3u8 file which keeps track of all the .ts files which are the parts that the .m3u8 file needs to play. So the problem I have is when putting the .m3u8 file into an HTML video tag nothing happens even in a browser where HLS files are compatible i.e Google Chrome.
I have checked other similar questions, but none of them seem to work, because the ts files are always missing.
I know the problem is the .ts files are missing but I have no clue how to reference them as well from my web server. Is there any way I can somehow play a HLS file and all its parts from a HTML video tag?
My current code is like so:
<video width="1920" height="1080" controls>
<source src="https://f002.backblazeb2.com/file/ARandomBucket/index.m3u8" type="application/x-mpegURL">
Your browser does not support the video tag.
</video>