I'm using ag-grid in Angular9 project. I'm using Transactions to do CRUD operations in grid when my backend request resolve. I need to provide RowNodeId myself, i dont want to use object-references as i have large data set.
Thing is, i've provided the ID and i can add/update item in the grid but i'm unable to delete the item. In Doc it mentions, you only need to provide id to remove the item but i'm getting the following error.
Here's the code.
class HostAppListPage
{
@ViewChild('agGrid', {static: true}) grid:AgGridAngular;
constructor()
{
}
ngOnInit()
{
this.grid.getRowNodeId = (data) => {
return data.entityId;
};
this.columns = [
{headerName: 'App Name', field: 'name', rowDrag: true, headerCheckboxSelection: true, checkboxSelection: true},
{headerName: 'App Id', field: 'id'},
{headerName: 'Compatibility', field: COMPATIBILITY'},
{headerName: 'Creation', field: 'createdAtToString'},
{headerName: 'Last Update', field: 'updatedAtToString'}
];
}
deleteRow()
{
let ids = this.gridApi.getSelectedNodes()
// .map((row) => {
// return {id: row.entityId}
// return row.entityId;
// });
console.log(ids);
this.grid.api.applyTransaction({remove: ids});
}
I tried both with and without map statement, nothing worked but my Add and Update works fine.
