I know that there are other questions like this but they don't answer what happens to the previous value after reassignment, that's why I decided to post a new question. So far I've learned that everything in python is an object, even the variables of type int, float, string, bool are objects, I've read somewhere that when we assign a variable num = 11 then num is not actually storing the value of "11" in it but instead it is a pointer which is pointing at a certain location in memory where "11" is stored, and if we tried to reassign a value to num num = 22 then it will just stop pointing at "11" and start pointing at that new value "22" which will be stored in a different location in the memory, So my question is that what happens to the previous value i.e 11 does that get free'd or deleted??