The DevOps Starter does not exist or you do not have permission to access it

Viewed 437

I'm owner of my organisation but I'm getting this message in DevOps Starter when I try to see resources that others have been created.

The DevOps Starter does not exist or you do not have permission to access it. enter image description here

Any idea why and how to deal with it?

2 Answers

This seems to be one of those cases where you might need to create a new Devops account , this happens because of synchronization between the devops account and the devops starter.

You can find similar solution here

Please follow below steps:

  1. Delete all projects and related components
  2. Create a new project in DevOps
  3. Perform the operation again in DevOps pipeline

Make sure you save your source code before deleting the project

Hope this should solve your problem :)

Related