I am a newbie in the chat application world but I am not new in the IT world! I want to create a chat application that may have a large user base in the future. I have researched that now days flutter is a very good option to create cross-platform apps and it is good in terms of performance. So to create that chat app in android and ios I will use flutter in front-end for sure!
But for backend, I am not so sure. I have 3 years of experience in python and Django and that's why I wanted to use Django as backend in my chat app. I have searched that there is one package of Django named Django-channels which I can use to build a chat app! But I have concerned like will django-channels be a good option to build a large chat application like Instagram or WhatsApp?