I am starting to code in python (Pandas library) because of my work.
Here is an example with pokemons but my real dataframe is more complex. I dont know if it's possible to do it in Pandas.
My dataframe is like:
Pokemon_Master Pokemon
1 ASH pikachu
2 ASH squirtle
3 ASH charmander
4 BROOKE onix
5 BROOKE charmander
6 MISTY squirtle
7 MISTY charmander
8 GARY onix
9 PROF OAK pikachu
What I have to do is: to check which Pokemon_Master each Pokemon belongs too and make a .txt output for each Pokemon_Master in the following format: Ash_pokemons.txt or Brooke_pokemons.txt, etc. Each file has to contain the pokemons which each Master has, e.g. each .txt file will concatenate progressively with the previous one as they are discovering pokemons in the dataframe.
Also the output text file will be called based on the Pokemon_Master.
For example:
Inside the file ASH.txt
pikachu
squirtle
charmander
and Inside the file BROOKE.txt
onix
charmander
squirtle
etc..
I have discovered lots of basic functions like loc, iterrows concatenate or append (for joining files), but I cannot find the way how to join all of this to develop my code.