I am trying to create backend module group with TYPO3 10.x. Module working well under existing module group such as "Web" module.
I am trying to add my own Module group, here is my code:
ext_tables.php
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addModule(
'CEBuilder',
'cebuilder',
'top',
[
\Dev\CEBuilder\Controller\ContentElemetController::class => 'list',
],
[
'name' => 'CEBuilder',
'icon' => 'EXT:cebuilder/Resources/Public/Icons/Extension.svg',
'labels' => [
'll_ref' => 'LLL:EXT:cebuilder/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_mod.xlf'
]
]
);
It showing me module perfectly, but It's not showing main module label.

I have find some solution and added below code,
if (!isset($GLOBALS['TBE_MODULES']['cebuilder'])) {
$temp_TBE_MODULES = [];
foreach ($GLOBALS['TBE_MODULES'] as $key => $val) {
if ($key == 'web') {
$temp_TBE_MODULES[$key] = $val;
$temp_TBE_MODULES['cebuilder'] = '';
} else {
$temp_TBE_MODULES[$key] = $val;
}
}
$GLOBALS['TBE_MODULES'] = $temp_TBE_MODULES;
$GLOBALS['TBE_MODULES']['_configuration']['cebuilder'] = [
'labels' => 'LLL:EXT:cebuilder/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_mod.xlf',
'name' => 'cebuilder',
'iconIdentifier' => 'module-cebuilder'
];
}
It was working in the previous version, earlier in TYPO3 version 7 or 8. But, somehow it's not working with TYPO3 10.x
Here is my locallang file
locallang_mod.xlf
<trans-unit id="mlang_tabs_tab" xml:space="preserve">
<source>Company Tools</source>
</trans-unit>
<trans-unit id="mlang_labels_tabdescr" xml:space="preserve">
<source>Description used for about screen, what does the extension do?</source>
</trans-unit>
<trans-unit id="mlang_labels_tablabel" xml:space="preserve">
<source>Company Tools</source>
</trans-unit>