While using holoviews in google Colab I get this error - cannot import name 'future_add_done_callback'

Viewed 364

I am trying to plot a spectrogram from my Numpy array. I tried to look up stack overflow for a solution but could only find that the version of tornado might be needed to be downgraded but even that did not help. Can you please help me with my plottings. I am attaching my code below and the image of the error that I get.

# Plotting interactive plots - 
import holoviews as hv
from holoviews import opts
hv.extension('bokeh', 'matplotlib')

import os
os.environ['HV_DOC_HTML'] = 'true'
#%env HV_DOC_HTML=true

import numpy as np
from bokeh.plotting import figure, show
from bokeh.io import output_notebook
hv.extension('bokeh')
output_notebook()
import imp
imp.reload(hv)

hv_spec = hv.Dataset(xr_spec)
hv.extension('bokeh')
hv_spec.to(hv.Image, ['time', 'freq'])

Images are here - The error when i run the code

I also get an error when I try to install holoviews in google colab. This is the error message that I get.

1 Answers

It seems like you have an outdated version of Tornado - future_add_done_callback has been added in 5.0.

Related