How to move existing items (Chrome extension) from my personal account to a Group Publisher account?

Viewed 406

I have an extension in my personal account, and I already created a Group Publisher account, and now I want to move the extension from my personal account to the Group publisher account I've created.

I already read this document: https://developer.chrome.com/webstore/publish#move-existing-items-to-a-group-publisher-account

I was able to create and setup the Group publisher, but the problem now is that I can't see the Transfer existing item(s) option (that's supposed to be next to Add New Item button, according to the documentation). and I'm stuck there!

Any recommendation?This is what my Group Publisher Account dashboard looks like

3 Answers

It is my first answer here, and I am glad to be helpful to you.

«Transfer existing item(s)» option is not available in new version of Developer Dashboard, which you are using.

In lower left-corner find Feedback window, press «Show more» and click «Opt out».

You will be redirected to older version of Dashboard, when the needed button is available.

You can find the option "transfer to group publisher" in the kebab menu on the right of the "Submit for review" button now.

Screenshot showing the three dots menu button on the right of the toolbar of an Google Chrome Extension Dashboard, showing a dropdown with the options Preview, Unpublish and Transfer to group publisher

I meet the same problem and solved by another way.

First, click the expand menu on the left top corner, choose 「Account」

scroll to the bottom, u will see group publisher config in Management block, after configuring it, back to the extension detail page,

Related