I want to create a new table extracting x rows every n rows from my table. For example if my table is:
1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8
9 10
11 12
13 14
15 16
17 18
19 20
21 22
I want something like:
1 2
3 4
11 12
13 14
21 22
I want to create a new table extracting x rows every n rows from my table. For example if my table is:
1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8
9 10
11 12
13 14
15 16
17 18
19 20
21 22
I want something like:
1 2
3 4
11 12
13 14
21 22
Here is an easy way by using ismember and mod to categorize the rows
n = 5;
x = 2;
b = a(logical(ismember(mod(0:size(a)-1,n),0:x-1)),:);
such that
>> b
b =
1 2
3 4
11 12
13 14
21 22
Data
a = [1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8
9 10
11 12
13 14
15 16
17 18
19 20
21 22];