Backup And Sync - application dosn't open. Mac Mojave

Viewed 156

When I try and open the application nothing happens, no menu bar/windows, nothing. I have tried uninstalling - reinstalling.. I have checked the permissions, nothing works. I tried opening the program using terminal to see if there were any error messages and i got this.

​(base) Mac-Pro:~ ash$ /Applications/Backup\ and\ Sync.app/Contents/MacOS/Backup\ and\ Sync 
/Applications/Backup and Sync.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/site-packages.zip/wx/_core.py:16633: UserWarning: wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch
2020-05-14 17:04:47.318 Backup and Sync[1538:17017] GsyncAppDeletegate.py : Finder debug level logs : False

I am not really sure how to decipher that. "wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch"?

​also when I look in activity monitor the process has this weird white box log.

enter image description here

Not really sure how best to either identify the problem or solve it. Any idea's, or pointers/steps i can use to help me figure out what the problem is would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

0 Answers
Related