Steam API Retrieve Personal Game Data

Viewed 1151

I'm working on an application that lets you view your csgo match history and watch specified matches directly from the app. Right now I have it working for competitive matches. The way I currently have it working is I request matches as if I were in the game, through the game coordinator, and it works great. The only downside is that I don't get all the games, for example wingman games. I recently found that a user can go to their profile page, into games, then click on personal game data for some games, and see all their match history. For csgo it includes matchmaking, competitive, wingman, operations, casual, etc. So I'm wondering if there is a way to get this information through web api or any other api?

1 Answers

Steam API would be the best way, access into other matches is harder to get, but not impossible, I worked on one for Terraria, giving data access and I can't find the code but youtube does help :)

Related