I am trying to integrate my QT project to my CLION project. In this case I am having problems with the CMAKE and QT integration. The content of my CmakeList.txt is:
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.12)
project(BD2_PROYECTO_1)
set(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD 17)
set(CMAKE_INCLUDE_CURRENT_DIR ON)
set(CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH "/Users/jonathanprieto/Qt5.13.0/5.13.0/")
find_package(Qt5Widgets REQUIRED)
set(CMAKE_AUTOMOC ON)
set(CMAKE_AUTOUIC ON)
set(CMAKE_AUTORCC ON)
add_executable(BD2_PROYECTO_1 parser.cpp parser.h main.cpp statichashing.cpp statichashing.h randomfile.cpp randomfile.h record.cpp record.h transactions.cpp transactions.h ui/input.cpp ui/input.h ui/ui_dialog.h ui/mainwindow.h ui/mainwindow.cpp ui/mainwindow.ui ui/ui_input.ui ui/input.h ui/dialog.ui)
target_link_libraries(helloworld Qt5::Widgets)
But I am getting the following error:
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:8 (find_package):
By not providing "FindQt5Widgets.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
"Qt5Widgets", but CMake did not find one.
Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5Widgets" with
any of the following names:
Qt5WidgetsConfig.cmake
qt5widgets-config.cmake
Add the installation prefix of "Qt5Widgets" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
"Qt5Widgets_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If
"Qt5Widgets" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
been installed.
Could someone help me?
Thank you