tmux fzf-tmux freezes when run with shortcut

Viewed 361

I have a tmux command for switching windows kinda like these guys tmux script for fast window switching with fzf-tmux gives me the wrong options

it uses fzf-tmux in it. It worked fine until today when I updated to Ubuntu 20.04. The problem is as soon as it gets to fzf-tmux it stops accepting any keyboard input - I can neither close tmux nor switch panes - nothing.

The problem is definitely fzf-tmux: I reduced my command right down to

bind C-f run-shell "echo 'abc' | fzf-tmux"

and the result is still the same

If I open second terminal and attach to the same session it works ok until I press the shortcut again.

I tried opening it in different terminal emulator, switching tmux prefix, switching the C-f keybinding: the result is still the same.

If I just copy the command and run it in terminal it works fine

1 Answers
Related