I want to use azure AD as authentication.
If user who is in certain organization logged in from SPA, and give access token to backend, then I want to permit access from SPA.
So, I want to check if token passed from SPA is valid or not.
How can I do this?, Or Can I do this?
I want to build backend server with node.js app, and deploy backend app to app service or Azure Container Registry.
I think bearerStrategy would work.
Ref https://github.com/AzureAD/passport-azure-ad
BearerStrategy uses Bearer Token protocol to protect web resource/api. It works in the following manner: User sends a request to the protected web api which contains an access_token in either the authorization header or body. Passport extracts and validates the access_token, and propagates the claims in access_token to the verify callback and let the framework finish the remaining authentication procedure. On successful authentication, passport adds the user information to req.user and passes it to the next middleware, which is usually the business logic of the web resource/api. In case of error, passport sends back an unauthorized response.