What if I want this to consume fewer lines in my file?
auto rsl = R"rsl(==== WELCOME ===
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
Pellentesque sed scelerisque purus. Nulla facilisi.
Suspendisse laoreet mattis urna sit amet suscipit.
===== Thanks for your attention ====)rsl";
Can I sprinkle this raw string literal with escaped characters like:
auto rsl = R"rsl(==== WELCOME ===\n
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
Pellentesque sed scelerisque purus. Nulla facilisi.
Suspendisse laoreet mattis urna sit amet suscipit.\n
===== Thanks for your attention ====)rsl";
Or even better case, what if I have to lazily copy-paste some encoded utf-8 literal into raw string literal like this:
auto u8 = u8"UTF-8 encoded string literal: \u041F\u0420\u0418\u0412\u0415\u0422 \n";
auto u8Rs = u8R"u8R(UTF-8 encoded string literal: \u041F\u0420\u0418\u0412\u0415\u0422
some additional stuff I want to add
to the previous string literal
because requirements slightly changed
or something)u8R";
Because the output will be wildly different in those cases