Using CF9. I have a CFC for which I need to change the WSDL file. I need to change the "http" in the section below (which appears as the very bottom of the WSDL file) to "https":
<wsdl:service name="ESS_wrapService">
<wsdl:port name="ess.cfc" binding="impl:ess.cfcSoapBinding">
<wsdlsoap:address location="http://.../ess.cfc"/>
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>
So I have entered a value for the "serviceaddress" attribute in the cfcomponent tag of ESS.cfc, serviceaddress="https://.../ess.cfc". However, viewing the WSDL file in the browser, the "location" value is still showing with http, not https as expected.
In the past, this has worked for the WSDL files of other CFCs in that same "wsdl:soapaddress location="" element. The "location" value will change according to whatever has been entered as the serviceaddress attribute in the cfcomponent tag. But for this one, the value of location isn't changing in the WSDL file at all.
The only thing I can think of that would be causing this is if there's a static WSDL file being used for this cfc. But then, my understanding is that you have to use the "wsdlfile" attribute in the cfcomponent tag to use a static WSDL file, and that attribute isn't being used. Nor does ESS.cfc extend any other cfc.
Is there any other reason the location in the WSDL file wouldn't be responding the serviceaddress attribute?