I am trying to use the standard deno fs module but the compiler complains without the --unstable flag.
import { writeJson, readJson } from "https://deno.land/std/fs/mod.ts";
const json = await readJson("input.txt");
console.log(`JSON: ${JSON.stringify(json)}`);
await writeJson("input.txt", json);
My deno version:
deno 1.0.0-rc2
v8 8.4.300
typescript 3.8.3
I always get the same errors. They seem to be related to missing modules but I'm not sure what could be missing.
ā deno-api denoa filetest.ts
Compile file:///home/astone/source/deno-api/filetest.ts
error: TS2339 [ERROR]: Property 'utime' does not exist on type 'typeof Deno'.
await Deno.utime(dest, statInfo.atime, statInfo.mtime);
~~~~~
at https://deno.land/std/fs/copy.ts:90:16
TS2339 [ERROR]: Property 'utimeSync' does not exist on type 'typeof Deno'.
Deno.utimeSync(dest, statInfo.atime, statInfo.mtime);
~~~~~~~~~
at https://deno.land/std/fs/copy.ts:101:10
TS2339 [ERROR]: Property 'symlink' does not exist on type 'typeof Deno'.
await Deno.symlink(originSrcFilePath, dest, type);
~~~~~~~
at https://deno.land/std/fs/copy.ts:114:14
TS2339 [ERROR]: Property 'utime' does not exist on type 'typeof Deno'.
await Deno.utime(dest, statInfo.atime, statInfo.mtime);
~~~~~
at https://deno.land/std/fs/copy.ts:119:16
TS2339 [ERROR]: Property 'symlinkSync' does not exist on type 'typeof Deno'.
Deno.symlinkSync(originSrcFilePath, dest, type);
~~~~~~~~~~~
at https://deno.land/std/fs/copy.ts:132:8
TS2339 [ERROR]: Property 'utimeSync' does not exist on type 'typeof Deno'.
Deno.utimeSync(dest, statInfo.atime, statInfo.mtime);
~~~~~~~~~
at https://deno.land/std/fs/copy.ts:137:10
TS2339 [ERROR]: Property 'utime' does not exist on type 'typeof Deno'.
await Deno.utime(dest, srcStatInfo.atime, srcStatInfo.mtime);
~~~~~
at https://deno.land/std/fs/copy.ts:157:16
TS2339 [ERROR]: Property 'utimeSync' does not exist on type 'typeof Deno'.
Deno.utimeSync(dest, srcStatInfo.atime, srcStatInfo.mtime);
~~~~~~~~~
at https://deno.land/std/fs/copy.ts:185:10
TS2339 [ERROR]: Property 'link' does not exist on type 'typeof Deno'.
await Deno.link(src, dest);
~~~~
at https://deno.land/std/fs/ensure_link.ts:28:14
TS2339 [ERROR]: Property 'linkSync' does not exist on type 'typeof Deno'.
Deno.linkSync(src, dest);
~~~~~~~~
at https://deno.land/std/fs/ensure_link.ts:52:8
TS2339 [ERROR]: Property 'symlink' does not exist on type 'typeof Deno'.
await Deno.symlink(src, dest, srcFilePathType);
~~~~~~~
at https://deno.land/std/fs/ensure_symlink.ts:31:14
TS2339 [ERROR]: Property 'symlinkSync' does not exist on type 'typeof Deno'.
Deno.symlinkSync(src, dest, srcFilePathType);
~~~~~~~~~~~
at https://deno.land/std/fs/ensure_symlink.ts:58:8
Found 12 errors.
If I only import the readJson module then I don't get errors.
import { readJson } from "https://deno.land/std/fs/read_json.ts";
I tried using a tag build but I can't seem to figure out the tag for 1.0.0-rc2. I tried https://deno.land/std@0.50.0/fs/mod.ts.