I am trying to implement a cron job in my lumen project. I have BookingMaster Table when a user is creating a booking I am setting the default status to B means booked in the table. in the day of booking I am trying to update the status to I to database means In-progress. When I am doing this locally the cron is running perfectly and the status is also updating.
But when I moved this code to my shared hosting it is not working any more. The cron is not updating the status in database.
Location Of the BookingUpdate.php is - app/Console/Commands/BookingUpdate.php
BookingUpdate.php
<?php
namespace App\Console\Commands;
use Helpers;
use Illuminate\Console\Command;
use App\BookingMaster;
class BookingUpdate extends Command
{
/**
* The name and signature of the console command.
*
* @var string
*/
protected $signature = 'BookingUpdate:booking-update';
/**
* The console command description.
*
* @var string
*/
protected $description = 'Cron for Booking Update';
public static $process_busy = false;
/**
* Create a new command instance.
*
* @return void
*/
public function __construct()
{
parent::__construct();
}
/**
* Execute the console command.
*
* @return mixed
*/
public function handle(){
if (self::$process_busy == false) {
self::$process_busy = true;
$where['status'] = 'B';
$update = BookingMaster::updateRecord(6,$where);
self::$process_busy = false;
echo 'Done';
return true;
} else {
if ($debug_mode) {
error_log("Process busy!", 0);
}
return false;
}
}
}
karnel.php
<?php
namespace App\Console;
use Illuminate\Console\Scheduling\Schedule;
use Laravel\Lumen\Console\Kernel as ConsoleKernel;
class Kernel extends ConsoleKernel
{
/**
* The Artisan commands provided by your application.
*
* @var array
*/
protected $commands = [
'\App\Console\Commands\BookingUpdate',
];
/**
* Define the application's command schedule.
*
* @param \Illuminate\Console\Scheduling\Schedule $schedule
* @return void
*/
protected function schedule(Schedule $schedule)
{
//
}
}
Cron Job Command :
/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/rahulsco/public_html/api.pawsticks/artisan schedule:run 1>> /dev/null 2>&1